FSWERKS Stainless Steel Competition Exhaust System - Ford Focus ST 2.0L 2013-2018SKU: FS027STC2
FSWERKS Competition Exhaust system for the Ford Focus ST EcoBoost. We use 3" diameter mandrel-bent T304 stainless steel tubing in our design for maximum flow and horsepower (supports over 500whp). The FSWERKS Competition Exhaust system features a stainless steel high-flow straight-through design finished off with beautifully polished dual double-wall 4" angle cut T304 stainless steel tips. Also included are the necessary clamps, hardware and instructions to allow for an easy bolt on installation. All FSWERKS stainless steel exhaust systems are backed by a 5 year limited warranty. This system retains all factory emissions equipment and is CARB legal.
NOTICE: THIS SYSTEM IS VERY LOUD AND NOT RECOMMENDED FOR STREET USE, (LOUDER THAN OUR RACE SYSTEM).
Note: Due to the large package size this item only ships UPS, FedEx or DHL.
Light Weight Design
• Stock OEM exhaust system weight = ~45lbs
• FSWERKS #FS027STC2 system weight = ~26lbs
• FSWERKS #FS027STC system weight = ~30lbs
• Mandrel bent 16 gauge T304 stainless steel construction
• Provides optimal flow
• Tig and Mig welds are used on our system
Stainless Steel Flanges and Hanger Rods
• All of our exhaust flanges are laser cut out of T304 stainless steel and our hanger rods are cut from solid stainless bars
Dual Angle Cut Tip
• Precision angle cut tip for aggressive look
• Welded on stainless steel with etched FSWERKS logo
Optional accessories you may be interested in:
Wurth Exhaust Assembly Paste
Ford Focus ST 2.0L EcoBoost Hatchback 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
Note: Supplied with all necessary clamps and mounting hardware for assembly. Does not require welding.
Louder than expected, but I love its growl. Looks clean, build quality is top notch, and when I called FSWERKS for some technical assistance, well, what can I say... those guys are so dang helpful and kind it simply makes me want to buy more things from them. FSWERKS products for your Focus ST, HANDS DOWN. Thank you!
Thanks very much Raul :-)