Brisk Silver Racing RR14S Spark Plugs 4 Pack - Ford Focus ST 2013-2018, Focus RS, 2015+ Mustang 2.3L - 1 Step ColderSKU: RR14S-SET
The Brisk RR14S spark plugs have a colder heat range compared to the stock spark plugs and a non-projected tip for an additional decrease in spark plug firing tip temperature. For modified 1.6L/2.0L, 2.3L & 3.5L EcoBoost. With non-projected tip. These spark plugs also work on the 2017-2019 Ford Raptor 3.5L EcoBoost, and 2014-2019 Ford Fiesta ST.
Spark Plug Heat Range
In identical spark plug types, the difference from one heat range to the next is the ability to remove approximately 70°C to 100°C from the spark plug center electrode and ceramic tip. A projected style spark plug firing tip temperature is increased by about 15°C to 25°C.
Heat range is the measure of how fast the spark plug tip dissipates combustion heat. It must do this in a precise and controlled manner so the spark plug will:
- Stay cool enough to avoid pre-ignition and/or electrode destruction due to detonation.
- Run hot enough to burn off combustion deposits that would otherwise collect on the insulator tip and cause fouling that results in misfire.
- Adapt to specific engine characteristics and widely varying driving/load conditions.
Key Benefits and Applications of Brisk Silver Racing Spark Plugs
• Silver is the best Electric and Heat Conductor - the best material for performance and racing spark plugs
• Superior Ignition Ability Increases Engine Power
• Lower Required Supplied Ignition Voltage
• Good Resistance to Fouling and Easier Starts
• Race Engines and Engines with Hard to Ignite Fuels
• Supercharged / Turbocharged / Nitrous engines
• Excellent for Total Loss Ignition Systems
• Excellent Spark Plug Choice for any Vehicle, Tuned or Modified, even for High Mileage Vehicles and Vehicles With Oil Consumption Problems
• Recommended Gap is .026" ~ .028"
• Approximately 20,000 mile service life
Got exactly what i wanted faster than I expected
Product was a perfect fit. Car seems to idle smoother and fires right up with zero hesitation.
Really well made product and you can't beat the price
spedition from USA to Switzerland in 2 work day. perfect service
My first experience showed I selected the wrong plug. Once I selected the RR14S and gapped @ .028 with the FRPP tune the car instantly showed a response. Power was already there its just more responsive power