Brisk Silver Racing RR14YS Spark Plugs 4 Pack - Ford Focus ST 2013-2018, 2.0L Zetec, 2015 Mustang 2.3L - 1 Step ColderSKU: RR14YS-SET
The Brisk RR14YS spark plugs have a colder heat range compared to the stock spark plugs. For light modified 1.6L/2.0L, 2.3L & 3.5L EcoBoost. With projected tip
Spark Plug Heat Range
Heat range is the measure of how fast the spark plug tip dissipates combustion heat. It must do this in a precise and controlled manner so the spark plug will:
- Stay cool enough to avoid pre-ingniton and/or electrode destruction due to detonation.
- Run hot enough to burn off combustion deposits that would otherwise collect on the insulator tip and cause fouling that results in misfire.
- Adapt to specific engine characteristics and widely varying driving/load conditions.
Key Benefits and Applications of Brisk Silver Racing Spark Plugs
• Silver is the best Electric and Heat Conductor - the best material for performance and racing spark plugs
• Superior Ignition Ability Increases Engine Power
• Lower Required Supplied Ignition Voltage
• Good Resistance to Fouling and Easier Starts
• Race Engines and Engines with Hard to Ignite Fuels
• Supercharged / Turbocharged / Nitrous engines
• Excellent for Total Loss Ignition Systems
• Excellent Spark Plug Choice for any Vehicle, Stock or Modified, even for High Mileage Vehicles and Vehicles With Oil Consumption Problems
I ordered plugs on a Wednesday or Thursday and had them by Saturday and they even showed up pre gapped at .28.
Spark plugs are great definitely feel more power with the ap and plugs
First, FSWERKS always has goods out and delivered promptly. These plugs replaced plugs that still had less than 30k on them but the acceleration seems a bit more responsive and gas mileage may be up just a tick.
FSWerks comes through again. I ordered a set of plugs and had them in my hands in just a few days. I got them installed in about 30 minutes and was back on the road in no time. I will keep coming back to FSWerks, because they know their craft, they know their products and best of all know what their customers want most.