ATP Bolt-On Turbo Upgrade Kit - Ford Fiesta ST 1.6L EcoboostSKU: ATP-FIE-007
ATP Turbo Bolt-On Turbo Upgrade Kits
Featuring choice of Garrett Turbos:
GT2554R Turbo, 300+HP capable
GT2560R (aka GT28R) Turbo, 325+HP capable
GT2860RS Turbo, 350+HP capable
GTX2860R Turbo, 400+HP capable
GTX2863R Turbo, 425+HP capable
GTX2867R Turbo, 475+HP capable
- Stock Location, Direct Bolt-on
- Internally Wastegated
- V-band flanged turbo adapter
- Stock turbo flanged downpipe compatible
- Stock placement intake pipe compatible. Adapter elbow provided
- New steel braided oil feed and coolant lines provided
- Fits stock oil drain tube
- High flow charge air pipe (Product Code ATP-FIE-004) included
Diverter Valve and/or Blow-Off Valve (BOV):
The stock turbo has an integrated "electric" diverter valve, which expels boost on throttle lift.
Upgrading to a Garrett GT/GTX turbo eliminates the stock electric diverter valve through replacement of the stock turbo. The stock electric diverter valve offers limited flow potential and inadequate for increased airflow from an upgrade performance turbo.
Replacement of stock electric diverter valve is necessary; and requires a high flowing mechanical or vacuum actuated valve to handle increased flow on throttle lift from an upgrade performance turbo.
Recommend TiAL Q Blow Off Valve (ATP product code: TIL-BOV-007, TiAL Q Blow Off Valve) for best overall performance and reliability. The TiAL Q Blow Off Valve with 1" hose clamp style mounting flange, plugs to the 1" port provided with each ATP Fiesta ST GT/GTX turbo upgrade. Additional requirements to run an actuator hose to blow off valve:
1) Vacuum fitting adapter (ATP product code: ATP-FIE-005, Vacuum Source Block for 2014 Fiesta ST)
2) 6 feet of vacuum hose (ATP product code: ATP-SIL-246, 3/16 (4.7mm) inner diameter extruded silicone vacuum hose)
Note, the Fiesta ST runs perfectly with a vent to atmosphere BOV and will not cause drivability issues. Although we recommend a TiAL Q Blow Off Valve for overall durability, you can use ANY brand of valve you choose and trust.
In order to prevent fault code you may disconnect the stock electric diverter valve from your ECU tune. If your ECU tune cannot disable the stock electric diverter valve, you may leave the electrical circuit plugged in to prevent a fault code. Sim- Plug may also simulate the electrical draw of an active stock electric diverter valve.
This product is not CARB Exempt and is not legal for use on public roads in California or other states adopting California emission standards.