Current Job Openings
PART TIME SHIPPING AND RECEIVING CLERK
To ship, receive, and package products, materials and equipment, and maintain inventory control and records; perform related work. This position involve lifting and carrying some heavy objects.
Shipping and receiving. Typical duties: receives and unloads freight manually from UPS, FedEx or delivery trucks; check for damaged goods; verifies quantity and quality of order; verifies items received with packing slip or purchase order; wraps, packages, and ships supplies; stocks shelves and manages inventory.
Inventory maintenance and clerical. Typical duties: participates in physical inventories of warehouse; maintains inventory records by adding or deleting supplies as they are shipped or received by assembling stock components and assemblies; operates a personal computer to access, enter, and correct information; answers phones and provides information using customer service skills; may provide advice regarding supplies or property including price and availability; may prepare damage claims for supervisor's review and signature; may coordinate disposal of surplus property and manage records retention.
Some knowledge of basic math skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing.
Experience: handling, storing, and shipping materials or supplies; operating material handling equipment; accessing information on a computer (Quickbooks, UPS Worldship, USPS, Shopify); reviewing documents for accuracy and completeness.
Willingness to: be trained on the operation of power and/or hand tools; greet individuals, answer phones, and provide information to customers; bend, stoop, lift and move objects weighing up to 70 pounds; stand and walk continuously throughout a 5 hour shift; clean and maintain a safe working environment.
Require a valid driver's license and insurance.
Some positions require knowledge of electronic parts to procure, store and issue electronic inventory and supplies.
Some positions require willingness to perform postal clerk duties with collecting rates from shipping and freight services.
Hours are from 9am -5pm Mon-Fri
Workplace is Anaheim, CA 92807
Openings pay $10 per hour. Approx 20 hours per week.
Seeking a hard working, bright and friendly individual to grow with us. We manufacture and sell high performance parts and accessories to distributors, and consumers. Knowledge of the Automotive Industry experience is helpful but not required for the right individual.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing orders via internet Ecommerce software such as Shopify/Quick Shopping Cart
- Processing and shipping of orders from single pieces to Pallets using software such as UPS World Ship, FedEx, Endicia as well as shipping using other freight companies etc.
- Printing shipping labels, picking, and packing orders. Packing pallets for shipping.
- Process returns from Customers.
- Answer Questions about products from potential customers via phone/email
- Answer questions via email or telephone to resolve any problems such as back orders, out of stock products, missing product, address verifications, etc.
- Ensuring the warehouse is clean and organized
- Provide correct inventory of products and insuring our physical inventory matches our system inventory.
- Working effectively with others in a team environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems or make shipping/taking orders more effective.
- Other duties may be assigned at times such as helping with assembly of products, answering phones and becoming familiar and knowledgeable about our product line.
-HAVE FUN DOING IT!
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be friendly and helpful on the phone.
- 1-2 year of experience in shipping in a warehouse environment
- Solid Experience with online shipping programs such as UPS World Ship, FedEx, Endicia, ShippingEasy and others. Know how to fill out shipping paperwork.
- 1-2 years of order processing in a warehouse or e-commerce environment taking orders by phone, email etc..
- Must be computer literate and have experience in software programs for Ecommerce and shipping
- Commitment to provide superior customer service.
- Effective communicator, comfortable interacting with customers and internal partners in a professional way.
-Ability to stay busy and find work to do in between shipping or order taking.
- Must have analytic thinking skills and be a detail oriented personality.
IF you have other skills such as with Quickbooks, ebay or Amazon listings, graphic/artwork or such let us know, they are of benefit.
Hours are from 9am -5pm Mon-Fri
Workplace is 5200 E Hunter Ave, Anaheim, CA 92807
Openings from $-$ depending on skills level and experience.